Apr 3, 2012

Whitesuggar Creations Spring/Summer Collection



It's been a while since I posted here. So I will post my recent creations now available in my Website.

I have the pleasure to work with amazing photographers and designers. Here are a few of my latest creations. Featuring necklaces from the talented Miss Coco Designs.
Photography by Annie Miller
Grey and Yellow Rosette Headband, click here to purchase











Photography by Annie Miller
Over the Top Teal and Red Bow,
To Purchase Click here!


Photography By Annie Miller
Red and Aqua Kanzashi Flower Clip, To Purchase Click here!



Photography By Annie Miller
Big Rosette Bow Headband in Purple, To purchase Click here!

Photography By Annie Miller
Over the Top Pastel Easter Feather Bow, to purchase click here!


Triple Rosette Headband in Turquoise, Grey and Hot Pink.
To Purchase Click here! Many color options available.
More to be posted soon! Thanks for stopping by! Join us in Facebook to get the latest updates!

No comments: